Maximize your group insurance benefits…… Protect your employees now and in the future.
Providing employees and their families a benefit program that is affordable and sustainable requires much more than shopping for the lowest cost every year, shifting costs to the employees, or eliminating benefit programs altogether.
Let us help you develop a sound business strategy for your benefit programs that will have a positive impact on your profitability and that delivers the type of benefits your employees want and need.
Our research-based analysis of your entire company (not just your benefit programs) is where we start. Our common goal is to help you create a business strategy that allows you to provide a sustainable benefit level, higher employee satisfaction, increase efficiency, and is affordable.
We offer our clients over 20 years of experience in:
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Group Long Term Care Insurance
- Executive Benefits
- And More….
Benefits of group insurance:
- Group insurance premiums paid by an employer are considered a reasonable and necessary business expense by the IRS and are therefore tax-deductible to the employer
- A great deal of adverse selection is avoided with group insurance
- The group sponsor is subsidizing the premium, so many healthy individuals who might not otherwise buy insurance will participate in the insurance program. This makes the insurance less expensive for everyone.
Types of group plans:
- Employees are responsible for paying part of the premium
- Participation must include 75% of eligible employees
- Employer pays the entire premium
- Participation must include 100% of eligible employees
We will work with you to create a plan that’s right for your company.