Affordable Temporary Medical Coverage
Sudden illnesses and accidents can lead to large medical bills. A short term health plan provides instant protection at a low price. Consider short term coverage if you are:
- Between jobs
- Waiting for employer-provided group insurance to take effect
- Waiting for approval for comprehensive health care coverage
- Waiting a few months before Medicare coverage becomes effective
- A recent graduate from high school or college, not covered under your parent’s plan
- Terms – Choose from 30, 60, or 90-day coverage periods
- Premiums – Starting as low as $32 per month
- Coverage – Most plans include doctor visits, emergency room care, prescription drugs and medical supplies, ambulance services, hospital stays, lab and X-ray services. Actual benefits vary according to the specific plan. Short-term medical plans does not cover any pre-existing conditions.
- Deductible – From $300 – $5,000, select an option that best suits your needs
- Choice – You may be able to keep your current doctor (depending on the plan you select). In-network providers will give you the best benefits.
- Online 24/7 clinics available
- Important – Short Term Medical plans do not cover any pre-existing conditions.